The private joint-stock company "Monrema" was established in 1996 year. Company is
based in Visaginas city, though it’s production and services
are well steamed all around Baltic region.
UAB “Monrema” activity is concentrated in manufacture, building and service for industry sectors. The main company activities are production and erection of carbon steel and stainless steel (supports, industrial steel constructions, containers, small houses containers, special ventilation ducts, special industrial piping, other production from metal).
Presently UAB “Monrema” is one of the biggest companies in Visaginas region, which contains qualified personnel, comprehensive assortment, lasting experience from activities and various projects. Around 30 people are employed in production. Manufacturing process capable of processing up to 60 ton of raw metal month.
Company produces wide range of metal products according customers drawings and requirements.
UAB “Monrema” guarantees high quality, reliability and short order fulfillment time.
Services are delivered to Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant, electrical and heating net works, industrial enterprises and construction companies in Baltic region and other
The activity of UAB “Monrema” includes production of metal constructions, mechanical processing of metal, production of parts of machinery and devices, complex solutions
(unique tools, qualified personnel, and convenient geographic location).
Experienced personnel, production areas, and equipment enable the company to produce large-dimensioned and complex metal constructions.
Metal-working shop design produces a range of metal structures, parts (sheet metal,
turned, milled, welded). Work carried out on aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex steel and
In our factory we are able to do following:
- Plasma cutting
- Sheet guillotine cutting
- Sheet bending
- Tube bending
- Profile and steel slicing
- Welding – TIG, MAG, MIG, oxy-fuel gas, dot
Visual inspection of welding joints in accordance with EN 473:2008.
Welding the works are performed in accordance with EN ISO 3834-3:2007 standard.
Metal constructions and products certified in accordance with EN 1090-1:2009.
Produced products labeled with the CE mark.
Qualification of the company
- Ministry of Environment issued a certificate granting the right to perform special building construction works
- Quality management system certificate according to LST EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental management system certificate according to LST EN ISO 14001:2015
- EC production control system certificate according to EN 1090-1:2009
- State Energy Inspection certificate to operate electrical equipment
- State Nuclear Power Safety Inspectorate license for working in the field of nuclear energy